Make Text Bigger/Smaller:   A A A

Do you have an Employee unable to provide services due to COVID-19?

If you have an Employee who is unable to provide services to the Individual due to COVID-19 who needs to file for Unemployment Benefits, please Complete a Separation of Employment Form. On the form please select the box that states Employer no longer had work available and notate the Employee is dismissed due to COVID-19. Please return this completed form to PPL.

If you receive any notices from the Division of Employment Security regarding Unemployment Benefits, please send those to Public Partnerships. We will process this form on your behalf.
Comments are closed